25 years ago today I met my wonderful partner Bill.
When we first met we didn't get caught up in "is this my partner for life?"... we stayed in the question... even though we'd never heard of Access Consciousness then, still we were being "let's choose this as long as it still fun for us both". 25 years later... 95% of the time it's still fun... and the other 5% we ask questions and explore what else is possible. I am so grateful for what we have together. The allowance we have for each other, and our willingness to have each other's backs no matter what shows up. Our acknowledgment that there's nothing we cannot choose and nothing we cannot deal with.
Grateful for you Mr Bill and everything we share and experience together.
Still fun for me... and I wonder what else is possible?
#embraceyourawesomeness #relationship #happy #joyful #bear #beard #gaybear #gaybeard #gaycouple #happybear #happygay #sexybear #sexybeards #sexycouple #noapologies #nojudgement